Underfloor heating is a great alternative to traditional radiators, it is hidden away out of view so does away with the clutter of radiators. It is the best option when space is at a premium particularly in apartments. Underfloor heating needs less temperature than traditional radiator systems and evenly distributes the heat all over the room. This means less energy use so ultimately underfloor heating systems will cost you less to run. Underfloor heating also allow for the use of heat pumps as the heat source as they operate at their most efficient around these temperatures. Heat pumps heating underfloor heating are the heating method of the future.
Underfloor heating also adds value to your home this is because you can achieve a higher BER rating with an underfloor heating system than with a radiator system and a higher BER rating tends to lead to a higher building value. The higher BER rating is possible because you ultimately use less energy with an underfloor heating system than you do with radiators.
BENEFITS OF UNDERFLOOR HEATING:• Low energy consumption
• Lower bills
• Adds value to your house with a better BER rating
• Safe Silent and Invisible – no need for bulky radiators taking up valuable floor space
• Maintenance Free
• Provides even heat distribution for the greatest thermal comfort
• No air movement which helps prevent accumulation of dust particles – healthier building
• Controlled easily by a thermostat – giving you heat where you need it when you need it – eliminates waste
• Easy to install in new-builds or existing houses